Monday, September 20, 2010

Long time no see....

I don't know where to start! So it has been quite a while since I posted last. I've thought about it often, but I'm not very good at blogging yet and it takes me a long time to post anything! I will try to do better. I love keeping up with everyone else's blogs!


We had a very busy summer, starting with Drew turning 1 year old. He will be 16 months old this week and will begin going to nursery on Sunday! Yes, a few months early, but we have a great primary group, and Drew will do wonderfully!

He says several words like mom, dad, hot, milk, go, car, and is beginning to mimic new words. He is quite adventurous and gets into things that his big sisters never did! He loves to climb and I often find him perched cautiously on top of kitchen and bathroom counters, on the back of the couch, standing on the table, etc. He is still a very happy and content little boy and such a joy to be around! He loves to make you smile or laugh.


Emma and Ella are growing up so fast! They celebrated their 4th birthdays in August and got new big-girl haircuts.

Because their birthday is so close to the deadline we are waiting to send them to preschool until next year. They would love to go to school, but for now we have school time every afternoon at home. They both enjoy playing dress-up, swimming, watching movies, and most of all (for the moment) doing crafts. They will sit for hours at the kitchen table coloring, cutting, gluing, and hanging up their projects all over the house :)


Kelsey is working hard in his 2nd year of medical school at OU. We really enjoyed his time off this summer, but knew that it would end when school started again! He was also called as 2nd counselor in the bishopric at our church which keeps him even busier! He is still able to make room for his family and spends all his extra time playing with the kids and me.


I am almost 7 months pregnant now with a little girl due December 11th. We are all very excited for this addition to our family, but we have a lot to get done before then, like getting ready for Christmas (sorry- no Christmas cards this year!), making a place for her in Drew's room, and picking out a name! I am still working with the young women at our church and started teaching a few piano lessons too. I love staying home with the kids and enjoy watching them change every day.


1 comment:

Alice said...

Beautiful girls! LOoks like you guys are super busy. Yup, I've got a climber also. Man oh man does that keep me busy:)