Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring is finally here!

Oh Springtime! We missed you! I didn't realize how much we needed to get outside! The kids love it, and I love to be able to send them out to play. Drew enjoys being outside and watching the girls play, but he won't crawl on the grass yet.
Ella was nice enough to share her seat with Drew for a few circles around the yard. They all giggled with every bump and turn, and I got some good exercise!
Drew sits on the little trampoline and bounces! So cute!
Ella "needed" to get in the picture too. :)
Popsicles! Drew begged for bites - and the girls reluctantly shared.
Hold on Emma!



My sister Emily and her daughter Kylee came to visit Easter weekend!
Drew has a new favorite thing! Swing!
Everyone took turns pushing Drew because he didn't want to get out! And when he wasn't in the infant swing, the girls took turns riding in it!
Going UP the slide
I finally figured out the best way to push! Then I could see his delighted expressions and tickle his feet! And I pulled the weeds out of the grass too. :)
Great weather and wonderful day!


Another fun toy for Drew. He likes to open and close the little door to play peekaboo, and it is just the right height for him to "cruise" around and play.


running around with dad. ella had to go get her tennis shoes on because "they are my super fast shoes"

No comments: